Search for abstracts of CN`99-15
Home > Description
Special session: Keynote Lectures
In addition to regular sessions, a few lectures provided by invited experts are planned.
Alexander BALINSKY (Cardiff University, UK)
- Unusual Change Detection and Mining Unstructured Data
Maciej JĘDRZEJCZYK (IBM CEE Blockchain team, Poland)
- Redefining Blockchain: Current Standards, Architecture Approaches and Challenges
Miroslav VOZNAK (V©B-Technical University of Ostrava, IEEE Senior Member, Czech Republic)
- Time-spatial Population Mobility Retrieval in Location and Operational Data of Public Cellular Network
Vladimir MITYUSHEV (Pedagogical University of Cracow, Poland)
- Networks models of biological structures
Marcin KAPCZYŃSKI (Clarivate Analytics, Poland)
- Web of Science Citation Connection - unlocking your path way to discovery
Special session: Work in Progress (WIP)
We would like to invite you to participate in the WIP special session held as a part of the Conference. The goal of this special session is to bring together scientists, researchers, engineers, and students to share their ideas and research results being in progress. The proceedings of this session is published by SUT Press in the Studia Informatica series.
- The session is planned either on Wednesday (June 21) afternoon or Thursday (June 22) morning as a parallel session.
- The number of submitted speeches are 17.
Tutorial on ham radio
A guided tour to Kłodzko and its surroundings is planned on Thursday after lunch.
The trip includes old town and the Kłodzko Fortress. The trip is available only to participants who have declared attendance in it while sending participation form. The coach will depart at 2 pm. The duration of the trip is approximately 4-5 hours.
The trip is supported by Blicharski Travel Office.
Gala & Regional Dinners
On the second day of the conference a gala dinner is planned.
Dress code: informal attire (business casual wear expected).
On the third day a meeting at the barbecue is planned as usual. Unfortunately, no highlander music this year.
Dress code: casual/business casual.
A football match or other events can be organized if we find some players. If you are interested in sports events let us know by email till begin of June.