Search for abstracts of CN`99-18
Home > Description
Schedule of important dates
Deadlines for authors- submission of full papers (Springer CCIS proceedings): up to January 10, 2019
- submission of full papers (Studia Informatica journal): up to March 14, 2019
- notification of acceptance: up to March 6, 2019
- the final paper (version to print, after all corrections, 'camera ready') must be sent up to 3 days after the official acceptance
- post of 'consent to publish': up to March 16, 2019
- post the participation form: up to April 1, 2019
- fee: up to April 15, 2019
Deadlines for others- post the participation form: up to May 15, 2019
- fee: up to May 15, 2019
Conference CN2019June 25 - 28, 2019 (Tue - Fri)
Special Sessions/Workshops/TutorialsWe call for special sessions/workshops/tutorials proposals till January 2019.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register as a full participant and attend the conference to present the work.
- Accepted but not shown papers will be excluded from the indexation.